CARV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5159|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.914M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CARVER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- CARVER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Adopts 10b5-1 Trading Plan noodls Nov 8
- CARVER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Nov 5
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results noodls Nov 4
- CARVER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 30
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. Appoints Three New Board Members: Lewis Jones III, Kenneth Knuckles and Colvin Grannum GlobeNewswire Sep 27
- CARVER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events, Financial S Sep 27
- CARVER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 13
- CARVER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Aug 9
CARV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carver Bancorp is up 30.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Astoria Financial up 49.69%, and Jeff Davis Bancshare up 19.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CARV
Pro Strategies Featuring CARV
Did Carver Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carver Bancorp, Inc., is a holding company, which through its subsidiary, Carver Federal Savings Bank, provides an array of consumer and commercial banking services.