CART Key Stats
- Carolina Trust Bank (CART) Swings to Q3 Profit Street Insider Oct 21
- Carolina Trust Bank Reports Third Quarter 2013 Profit GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- Q3 2013 Carolina Trust Bank Earnings Release (Tentative) - Time Not Supplied Oct 21
- Carolina Trust Bank announces CEO retirement plans Sep 16
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Aug 23
- Buy Small Banks: Stockpick Whiz Kid Unleashed Aug 8
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Aug 2
- Carolina Trust Bank Reports Second Quarter 2013 Earnings GlobeNewswire Jul 19
- Carolina Trust Bank Announces First Quarter Results noodls May 2
- Carolina Trust Bank Reports Profit for First Quarter 2013 GlobeNewswire Apr 26
CART Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carolina Trust Bank is up 24.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.61%, American River Bankshares up N/A, and First Bancshares up 59.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CART
Pro Strategies Featuring CART
Did Carolina Trust Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carolina Trust Bank provides retail and commercial banking services in Lincoln County, North Carolina. It serves individuals and small to mid-sized businesses with a full range of banking products.