CART Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Carolina Trust Bank Announces First Quarter Results noodls May 2
- Carolina Trust Bank Reports Profit for First Quarter 2013 GlobeNewswire Apr 26
- U.S. Treasury having better luck with North Carolina banks on TARP exits Mar 14
- Carolina Trust Bank Announces Fourth Quarter Results noodls Feb 8
- Carolina Trust Bank Reports Full Year 2012 Net Loss to Common Shareholders of $6... Feb 8
- Morning Market Losers Benzinga Nov 26
- Carolina Trust Bank Announces Third Quarter 2012 Earnings GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Q3 2012 Carolina Trust Bank Earnings Release (Tentative) - Time Not Supplied Oct 24
- Q3 2012 Carolina Trust Bank Earnings Release (Tentative) - Time Not Supplied Oct 23
CART Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carolina Trust Bank is down 6.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.32%, Ameris Bancorp up 41.72%, and Oak Valley Bancorp up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CART
Pro Report PDF for CART
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CART Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CART
Did Carolina Trust Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?