CARB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5163|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RSI Alert: Carbonite (CARB) Now Oversold The Street Dec 10
- Carbonite Server Backup Proven More than Twice As Fast As Leading Competitors noodls Dec 3
- CACI Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- CARB: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 25
- Carbonite Eliminates Throttling Policies noodls Nov 19
- Carbonite (CARB) Files $75M Mixed Shelf; 9.5M Common for Shareholders Street Insider Nov 19
- CACI Closes Six3 Systems Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- CACI Closes Six3 Systems Buy Nov 18
- Carbonite Inc. Enters Oversold Territory Nov 14
- Carbonite Inc. Enters Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 14
CARB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carbonite is up 19.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Lionbridge Technologies up 33.50%, and Advisory Board up 26.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CARB
Pro Strategies Featuring CARB
Did Carbonite make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carbonite Inc is a provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small and medium sized businesses. It provides easy-to-use, affordable, unlimited, and secure online backup solutions with anytime, anywhere access to files stored on its servers.