CAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1003|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-57.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Avis Budget Group Larger Than S&P 500 Component United States Steel The Street Dec 9
- Should You Take a Ride with This Car Rental Company? Fool Dec 7
- Urbanites Driving Profits for Avis, Hertz and Ryder The Street Dec 6
- Zipcar Touches Down in Chicagoland Airports, Marking the Company's 25th and 26th Airport Locations PR Newswire Dec 5
- Avis Budget Group Chairman and CEO Ronald L. Nelson Named One of the Most Influential Executives in Corporate Travel noodls Dec 4
- The future of your commute – Scoot? Power Pitch Dec 4
- Today's Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Stock: Avis Budget Group (CAR) The Street Dec 3
- Avis Budget Group Salutes Former Avis CEO Joe Vittoria on His Induction Into the Business Travel Hall of Fame noodls Dec 3
- AVIS BUDGET GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhi Dec 2
- Budget Car Rental's Fuel-Efficient 2014 Fleet Helps Travelers Save Money During the Holidays GlobeNewswire Dec 2
CAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avis Budget Group is up 94.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Hertz Global Holdings up 54.35%, and United Rentals up 68.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAR
Pro Report PDF for CAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAR
Did Avis Budget Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. operates Avis Rent A Car System, LLC, Budget Rent A Car System, Inc. and Budget Truck Rental, LLC . Avis is a leading supplier to the premium commercial and leisure segments of the travel industry, and Budget is a leading supplier to price-conscious car rental segments. Budget also operates one of the leading truck rental businesses in the U.S. The Company has three operating regions: North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and Latin America/Asia Pacific. It was founded in December 1997 and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey.