CAPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.083|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.895M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Capstone Therapeutics Corp|
CAPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Capstone Therapeutics is up 25.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, ARCA biopharma up 2.90%, and Xencor up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CAPS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CAPS
Did Capstone Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.capstonethx.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Capstone Therapeutics Corp is a biotechnology company engaged in developing a pipeline of novel peptides and other molecules aimed at helping patients with under-served medical conditions.
CAPS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CAPS","name")
- Description: =YCI("CAPS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CAPS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CAPS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CAPS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.