CAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.986|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||90.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Corporate Profile Castle Peak Mining Nov 21
- Why This Shipping Stock Makes a Great Long-Term Pick Nov 7
- CAI INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 1
- Credit Suisse Downgrades CAI International (CAP) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 30
- CAI International Enters Oversold Territory (CAP) Oct 30
- CAI International's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- CAI International (CAP) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c Street Insider Oct 29
- CAI International, Inc. Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Oct 29
- CAI International, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 29
CAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CAI International is up 13.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Textainer Group Holdings up 28.46%, and TAL International Group up 64.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAP
Pro Report PDF for CAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAP
Did CAI International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CAI International, Inc., is a freight container leasing and management company. The Company lease, re-lease & dispose of equipment & contract for the repair, repositioning & storage of equipment.