CAMT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1297|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.933M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/03: (OMED) (ETRM) (REX) Higher; (KKD) (ECTE) (YRCW) Lower Street Insider Dec 3
- Camtek (CAMT) Pares Gains Early Following Volatile Week Street Insider Dec 3
- Perilous Reversal Watch: Camtek (CAMT) The Street Dec 3
- Camtek (CAMT) Ramps on Positive Mention Street Insider Dec 2
- Camtek: Untangling The 3-D Printing Story Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/2: (MNST) (RKUS) (EBAY) Higher; (OREX) (ECOL) (GRPN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 2
- Camtek (CAMT) Sees Red-to-Green Reversal Street Insider Nov 29
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/29: (ZOOM) (FRO) (UPIP) Higher; (UEPS) (THOR) (IPCI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 29
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is Camtek (CAMT) The Street Nov 29
- Stock Falls After 3D Printer Developer Camtek Clarifies Product Plans Nov 27
CAMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Camtek is up 225.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Analog Devices up 24.26%, and EZChip Semiconductor down 36.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAMT
Pro Strategies Featuring CAMT
Did Camtek make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Camtek, Ltd. provides automated solutions for enhancing production processes and yield to Semiconductor Fabrication and Packaging, Printed Circuit Board, and IC Substrates. Its products include Phoenix HDI, Dragon, 3G-LT, and Gannet, among others.