CALX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3554|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-17.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Calix's Management Presents at UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Calix's Management presents at the Goldman Sachs US Emerging / SMID Cap Growth Conference Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Calix models long term gross margin in the low 50% range theflyonthewall.com Nov 14
- Calix Honors 11 Customers at Record-Breaking User Group Conference Marketwired Nov 4
- Calix Inc. is now in Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 4
- CALIX, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Why Calix Shares Plunged Fool Oct 30
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/30: (OXBT) (PRAN) (NUVA) Higher; (CETV) (CYNI) (CALX) Lower Street Insider Oct 30
- Calix to Webcast Three Investor Conferences in November Marketwired Oct 30
- Raymond James Downgrades Calix (CALX) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 30
CALX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Calix is up 39.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Adtran up 41.23%, and Equinix down 8.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CALX
Pro Report PDF for CALX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CALX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CALX
Did Calix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Calix, Inc. offers broadband communications access systems and software for copper- and fiber- based network architectures that enable communications service providers, to connect to its residential and business subscribers in North America.