CALX Key Stats
- Calix Transforms 700GE ONTs Into Residential Services Gateways Marketwired Jun 11
- Equinix Opens Phase-I of ZH5 - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
- Better Trends Predicted for the Semiconductor Market: Managing Director Harsh Ku... Jun 3
- Jefferies Lifts PT on Calix (CALX) 43% Street Insider Jun 3
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 31
- American Tower Exploring India - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
- American Tower Exploring India May 29
- CALIX, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... May 24
- Evercore Partners Starts Calix (CALX) at Overweight Street Insider May 24
- Calix's Management Hosts 2013 Annual Shareholder Meeting Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 23
CALX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Calix is up 33.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Adtran down 15.51%, and Symmetricom down 18.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CALX
Pro Report PDF for CALX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CALX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CALX
Did Calix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Calix is a supplier of telecommunications access equipment for service providers. The company was incorporated in 1999. Calix is a North American provider of broadband communications access systems and software for fiber- and copper-based network architectures that enable communications service providers to connect to their residential and business subscribers. Calix has shipped over eight million ports of its Unified Access portfolio to more than 900 North American and international customers, whose networks serve over 40 million subscriber lines in total.