CALM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.070|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||49.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Lower Feed Costs And Prop 2 Will Benefit Cal-Maine Foods Nov 11
- Ex Dividend Reminder: CALM, CLX and SUSQ Oct 24
- CAL MAINE FOODS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 7
- CAL MAINE FOODS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 3
- There's Something Special About Cal-Maine Oct 2
- There's Something Special About Cal-Maine Fool Oct 1
- CAL MAINE FOODS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Sep 30
- At the Open: Dow Industrials Off 130 Points as Shutdown Looms; International Paper Drops 2% on Merrill Lynch Downgrade Sep 30
- Rules of the Game: Earnings Don't Matter Sep 30
- Morning MoneyBeat: Dark Clouds Glower Over Washington Sep 30
CALM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cal-Maine Foods is up 27.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.93%, Dean Foods up 1.18%, and Flowers Foods up 44.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CALM
Pro Report PDF for CALM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CALM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CALM
Did Cal-Maine Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. is the largest fresh egg producer in the United States. Its primary business is the production, grading, packaging, marketing and distribution of shell eggs. Founded in 1969, the Jackson, Mississippi based company controls 13 percent of the market, selling more than 600 million dozen shell eggs each year in 29 states, mostly in mid-Atlantic, mid-western, southeastern, and southwestern states. The company markets its shell eggs through its distribution network to various customers comprising national and regional grocery store chains, club stores, foodservice distributors, and egg product manufacturers.