CALL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.635|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||66.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/08 09:03
Street Insider06/18 10:10
Business Wire06/18 09:00
|11/12/2013||Earnings||MagicJack VocalTec Ltd. 3Q13 Investor Results. Estimate: 0.41.|
|11/12/2013||Misc||MagicJack VocalTec Ltd. 3Q13 Investor Conference Call|
CALL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). magicJack VocalTec is down 9.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, Telefonica up 25.69%, and Vonage Holdings up 6.19%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CALL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CALL
Did magicJack VocalTec make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.vocaltec.com
- IR Website: http://www.vocaltec.com/contactus.cfm
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Code: 517919
- NAICS Industry: Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Sector: Information
MagicJack VocalTec Ltd provides cloud based communication services. Its services include VoIP services such as magicJack, magicTalk and MagicJack Plus. It also provides Carrier Solutions like infrastructure solutions, Essetra Solutions and applications.
CALL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CALL","name")
- Description: =YCI("CALL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CALL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CALL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CALL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.