CAKE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.892|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||103.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cheesecake Factory Debuts in Buford - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- The Cheesecake Factory Opens in Buford, GA Business Wire Dec 10
- The Holidays Are Twice as Nice with Two Seasonal Offers from The Cheesecake Factory Business Wire Dec 3
- Olive Garden joins burger brigade with Italiano CNBC Dec 2
- What to Look for With Bob Evans' Earnings Fool Dec 2
- Profiting From Today's Shareholder Activism Barrons.com Nov 30
- Cheesecake Factory Enters San Diego Nov 27
- Do Not Chase (Mindlessly) The Dividend Yields Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Cheesecake Factory Enters San Diego - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Americans cutting back on dining out: Pro CNBC Nov 26
CAKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cheesecake Factory is up 46.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Darden Restaurants up 14.89%, and Brinker International up 50.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAKE
Pro Report PDF for CAKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAKE
Did Cheesecake Factory make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cheesecake Factory, Inc. is an upscale casual dining concept that offers menu items including appetizers, pizza, seafood, steaks, chicken, burgers, pasta, specialty items, salads, sandwiches, omelets and desserts, including many varieties of cheesecake and other baked desserts. The company operates its business through two segments: Restaurants and Bakery. The Restaurants segment consist of The Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux Cafe and RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen. The Bakery segment produces baked desserts and other products for its restaurants and for other foodservice operators, retailers and distributors. The bakery was founded by David M. Overton in 1971 while the restaurant was opened in 1978. It is headquartered in Calabasas Hills, California.