CAK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0883|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-77.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CAMAC Energy Announces Proposed Offering of Senior Secured Notes Marketwired Dec 10
- Camac Energy And Share Dividend: What It Means To Investors Dec 10
- CAMAC Energy Announces Drilling Rig Contract Marketwired Dec 9
- Northern Offshore Announces Letter of Intent for the Energy Searcher PR Newswire Dec 9
- CAMAC Energy Announces Assessment of Reserves and Resources noodls Dec 6
- 5:20 pm CAMAC Energy announces assessment of reserves and resources Dec 5
- CAMAC Energy Announces Assessment of Reserves and Resources Marketwired Dec 5
- Camac Energy Just Boosted Shareholder Value Nov 26
- CAMAC ENERGY INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obli Nov 22
- CAMAC Energy Inc. to Acquire Interests from Allied Energy Plc noodls Nov 20
CAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Camac Energy is up 126.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Allied Energy up 28.57%, and Advantage Oil & Gas up 37.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAK
Pro Strategies Featuring CAK
Did Camac Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Camac Energy, Inc., is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas outside the United States, directly and through joint ventures.