CAJ Key Stats
- Canon Wins $111.1 Million DoD Radiology Contract Fool Jun 18
- There Are Better Alternatives to This Business Machines Company Fool Jun 17
- Canon Continues to Lose Focus Jun 17
- Does Pitney Bowes Have a Fighting Chance? Jun 14
- Will "Super Camera" Smartphones Be the Next Big Thing? Jun 14
- Will "Super Camera" Smartphones Be the Next Big Thing? Fool Jun 13
- Canon developing handheld display, software for MREAL System for Mixed Reality noodls Jun 12
- Nikkei Tumbles Over 1% After BOJ Decision Jun 11
- JPMorgan Downgrades Canon (CAJ) to Neutral Street Insider Jun 10
- Canon U.S.A. Showcases Innovative New Projectors and HD Cameras at InfoComm 2013 Business Wire Jun 10
CAJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Canon is down 15.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Pitney Bowes up 6.01%, and Avery Dennison up 61.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CAJ
Pro Report PDF for CAJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAJ
Did Canon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Canon Inc. is a Japanese multinational corporation that specialises in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers and computer printers. Canon, Inc. also provides maintenance services to its copying machines, as well as supplies replacement drums, parts, chemicals, and paper. The company sells its products through dealers, distributors, and retail outlets, as well as directly to end users. Canon, Inc. was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.