CAJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.092|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.411B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China's 'Line in the Air' Won't Stop Japanese Business The Street Dec 6
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 5
- Canon U.S.A. Unveils Océ VarioPrint 6000+ Series of High-Speed, High-Volume Digital Production Printers Business Wire Dec 5
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Canon (CAJ) to Sell Street Insider Dec 5
- Is Sony a Buy at Current Prices? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 4
- Canon Demonstrates Creative Application of Latest Graphic Art Printers at Art Miami and CONTEXT 2013 Fairs Business Wire Dec 3
- JPMorgan Downgrades Canon (CAJ) to Underweight Street Insider Dec 3
- Canon Exhibits Comprehensive Visualization Solutions at Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference Business Wire Dec 2
- Connect Directly to Santa’s Workshop and Spread Holiday Cheer with the Canon U.S.A. North Pole PIXMA Application for Facebook® Business Wire Dec 2
- 5 Consumer Durables Stocks Dragging The Industry Down The Street Dec 2
CAJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Canon is down 9.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Avery Dennison up 52.22%, and Herman Miller up 45.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAJ
Pro Report PDF for CAJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAJ
Did Canon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Canon Inc. is a Japanese multinational corporation that specialises in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers and computer printers. Canon, Inc. also provides maintenance services to its copying machines, as well as supplies replacement drums, parts, chemicals, and paper. The company sells its products through dealers, distributors, and retail outlets, as well as directly to end users. Canon, Inc. was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.