CAG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.593|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||668.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Philip Morris to Buy Russian Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Campbell Soup Still Too Hot The Street Dec 9
- Final Glance: Food companies Dec 6
- Dividend Stocks With Better Revenue Growth, Lower Beta And At Least 10% Price Gain Targets Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Midday Glance: Food companies Dec 6
- Early Glance: Food companies Dec 6
- DMND Shares Dip on Y/Y Earnings Decline - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Hormel: Hearty Meals, but Indigestive Stock The Street Dec 6
- ConAgra Launches Meals, Desserts - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Food Companies Announce Holiday Promos and Investment Plans - Research Report on GMCR, Mondelez International, ADM, ConAgra Foods, and Campbell's PR Newswire Dec 5
CAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ConAgra Foods is up 14.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, General Mills up 30.20%, and Kellogg up 14.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAG
Pro Report PDF for CAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAG
Did ConAgra Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is a food company. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. The Company's brands include Banquet, Chef Boyardee, David Seeds, Egg Beaters, Healthy Choice, Hebrew National, Pam and Snack Pack. On June 28, 2010, ConAgra Foods acquired American Pie, LLC. In July 2010, it sold Gilroy Foods & Flavors Gilroy Foods & Flavorstm dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture , GardenFrost, Redi-Made , and fresh vegetable operations. In May 2011, the Company completed the sale of the assets of its frozen handhelds operations. In June 2011, ConAgra Foods purchased the Marie Callender’s brand trademark from Marie Callender Pie Shops, Inc. In November 2011, the Company acquired additional interest in Agro Tech Foods Limited (ATFL). In December 2011, the Company acquired National Pretzel Company. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.