CAG Key Stats
- Campbell Likely to Beat Earnings Est May 17
- Finding a Way to Play an American Classic Fool May 17
- Campbell Likely to Beat Earnings Est - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- ‘Dead Hand’ Slows Activist Meister $2.9 Billion REIT Buyout Bid May 17
- Midday Glance: Food companies May 16
- Georgia And California Students Win Top Honors In USA TODAY Charitable Foundatio... May 15
- Early Glance: Food companies May 15
- Senate Panel Approves $955 Billion for U.S. Farm Programs May 14
- Post Holdings Hurt by Falling Prices Fool May 14
- J&J Snack Foods: Boring Company, Great Value May 13
CAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ConAgra Foods is up 46.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, General Mills up 33.43%, and Kellogg Company up 34.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CAG
Pro Report PDF for CAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAG
Did ConAgra Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is a food company. The Company operates in two segments: Consumer Foods and Commercial Foods. The Company's brands include Banquet, Chef Boyardee, David Seeds, Egg Beaters, Healthy Choice, Hebrew National, Pam and Snack Pack. On June 28, 2010, ConAgra Foods acquired American Pie, LLC. In July 2010, it sold Gilroy Foods & Flavors Gilroy Foods & Flavorstm dehydrated garlic, onion, capsicum and Controlled Moisture , GardenFrost, Redi-Made , and fresh vegetable operations. In May 2011, the Company completed the sale of the assets of its frozen handhelds operations. In June 2011, ConAgra Foods purchased the Marie Callender’s brand trademark from Marie Callender Pie Shops, Inc. In November 2011, the Company acquired additional interest in Agro Tech Foods Limited (ATFL). In December 2011, the Company acquired National Pretzel Company. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.