CADY Key Stats
- Digital Caddies Provides Update on The Players Network Marketwired 03/04 08:37 ET
- Digital Caddies Inc. Installs The Player's Network at The Boulders Golf Course Marketwired 02/25 09:21 ET
- Digital Caddies Inc. Signs Agreement With PGA National Resort for the Players Network Marketwired 01/22 08:57 ET
- Digital Caddies Installations Approaching Sixty Courses Marketwired 12/18 09:08 ET
- Former Troon Executive, Tim Greenwell Joins Digital Caddies Executive Team Marketwired 12/13 09:07 ET
- Digital Caddies, Inc. Closes Initial Round on a $5 Million Private Equity Offering Marketwired 12/11 09:05 ET
- Digital Caddies, Sprint and Samsung to Provide Innovative Technology Solution for Golf Courses Marketwired 11/12 10:30 ET
- Troon Signs Contract With Digital Caddies Marketwired 10/08 08:24 ET
- Digital Caddies, Inc. Announces Record Quarterly Revenue Accesswire 09/19 08:18 ET
- Digital Caddies Signs Corporate Agreement with OB Sports Golf Management Accesswire 09/10 08:53 ET
CADY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Digital Caddies is down 2.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.54%, Adtran up 31.19%, and Allot Communications up 24.27%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CADY
Pro Strategies Featuring CADY
Did Digital Caddies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
Digital Caddies Inc is engaged in providing course navigation and content platform on golf carts connected to the web through Sprint’s network to promote interaction between the golfer and the device during the round.