CADY Key Stats
CADY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Digital Caddies is down 34.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.27%, Adtran down 8.20%, and Allot Communications down 15.28%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CADY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CADY
Did Digital Caddies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://digitalcaddies.net
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334290
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Digital Caddies Inc is engaged in providing course navigation and content platform on golf carts connected to the web through Sprint’s network to promote interaction between the golfer and the device during the round.
CADY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CADY","name")
- Description: =YCI("CADY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CADY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CADY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CADY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.