CADX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||108.4%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4903|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-41.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-23.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CADX) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.2% Dec 4
- Cadence Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CADX) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Cadence Pharma (CADX) Target Raised to $15 at Guggenheim Street Insider Dec 3
- 3 Best Performing Stocks of November in Focus - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Biotech Stocks Partying Like It's 1999 The Street Dec 2
- CADENCE PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and E Nov 26
- Cadence Pharmaceuticals' CEO Ted Schroeder To Present At The 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference On December 4, 2013 noodls Nov 26
- Cadence Wins Lawsuit, Shares Up Nov 21
- Cadence Wins Lawsuit, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Biotech Stock Roundup: Vanda Soars, Sarepta Slumps - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
CADX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cadence Pharmaceuticals is up 124.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 129.5%, and NPS Pharmaceuticals up 149.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CADX
Pro Report PDF for CADX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CADX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CADX
Did Cadence Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops drugs for use in hospitals. It's product Ofirmev is used for pain management.