CACB Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security ... May 15
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 13
- Bank of the Cascades First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 13
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 13
- CASCADE BANCORP Financials Mar 29
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report Mar 29
- The long road from a $134 million loss to a $6 million profit Mar 26
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Mar 25
- Bank of the Cascades Announces Return To Profitability In 2012 PR Newswire Mar 25
CACB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cascade Bancorp is up 26.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Valley National Bancorp down 12.30%, and Southside Bancshares up 19.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CACB
Pro Report PDF for CACB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CACB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CACB
Did Cascade Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?