CACB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.078|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||50.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cascade Bancorp Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Q3 2013 Cascade Bancorp Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 13
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- Cascade Bancorp Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results With Continued Revenue Increase noodls Nov 12
- Cascade Bancorp Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results With Continued Revenue Increase PR Newswire Nov 12
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Bank of Hawaii Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- Cascade Bancorp Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call For Wednesday, November 13, 2013 noodls Nov 7
CACB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cascade Bancorp is up 0.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Home Federal Banc, Inc. up 36.99%, and American River Bankshares up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CACB
Pro Strategies Featuring CACB
Did Cascade Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cascade Bancorp is a bank holding company. The Company through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Bank of the Cascades, offers a range of commercial and retail banking services to its customers.