CACB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.08|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||50.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Home Federal Bancorp: Low-Risk Investment With Potential 30% To 48% Annualized Return Yahoo 02/19 16:22 ET
- Cascade Bancorp (CACB) is now in Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/10 09:41 ET
- Cascade Bancorp (CACB) is now in Oversold Territory Yahoo 02/10 08:43 ET
- RSI Alert: Cascade Bancorp (CACB) Now Oversold The Street 02/07 07:58 ET
- Cascade Bancorp (CACB) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.03 Street Insider 02/05 07:40 ET
- Q4 2013 Cascade Bancorp Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Yahoo 02/05 07:07 ET
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Yahoo 02/05 06:01 ET
- Cascade Bancorp Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Financial Results noodls 02/04 22:14 ET
- CASCADE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 01/30 08:34 ET
- Cascade Bancorp Schedules Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2013 Earnings Conference Call For Wednesday, February 5, 2014 noodls 01/29 19:20 ET
CACB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cascade Bancorp is down 17.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Home Federal Banc, Inc. up 30.26%, and Sandy Spring Bancorp up 29.61%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CACB
Pro Strategies Featuring CACB
Did Cascade Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Oregon
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Oregon
Cascade Bancorp is a bank holding company. The Company through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Bank of the Cascades, offers a range of commercial and retail banking services to its customers.