CAB Key Stats
- First-Time Buyers Bolster Gun Makers, Retailers Fox Business Jun 14
- Cabela's Inc. (CAB): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Laggard Jun 14
- 4 Stocks Dragging In The Specialty Retail Industry Jun 14
- Spotlight Stocks Holding Up Well Despite Correction Jun 13
- Healthy Sales Trend at Urban Outfitters Jun 12
- Healthy Sales Trend at Urban Outfitters - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- L Brands Retained at Neutral Jun 11
- L Brands Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- CABELAS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submi... Jun 10
- Cabela’s® 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders Draws Record Attendance Business Wire Jun 10
CAB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cabela's is up 91.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation up 239.8%, and Dick's Sporting Goods up 18.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CAB
Pro Report PDF for CAB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAB
Did Cabela's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cabela's, Inc. is a retailer and direct marketer of hunting, fishing, camping, and related outdoor merchandise. It operates through three segments: Retail Business, Direct Business and Financial Services Business. It also has "Trophy Properties LLC (a real estate market), "Outdoor Adventures" (hunting and fishing trips), the "Gun Library" (for buying and selling new and used firearms), and World's Foremost Bank (the issuer of Cabela's Club Visa credit cards). Its direct marketing operation is one of the largest in the United States. It offers its products through various channels, including retail stores, inbound telemarketing, catalogs, and the Internet. The company was founded by Richard N. Cabela and James W. Cabela in 1961 and is headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska.