CAB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.965|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||212.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Monday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Dec 2
- Stocks Open Down In Firm Trade; Cabela's Leads Active Retailers Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Cabela's (CAB) to Buy Street Insider Dec 2
- Thanksgiving shopping a sacrilege for some USA TODAY Nov 24
- Cabela's Inc. (CAB): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner Nov 22
- Your Portfolio Could Catch Fire with These Hunger Games Stocks - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Insider Trading Alert - MUR, ACT, CAB, DOV And CNL Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- Reversals Are Percolating Nov 18
- 3 Reasons Why Sturm, Ruger Could Continue to Advance Fool Nov 15
- CABELAS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
CAB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cabela's is up 32.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Five Below up 41.83%, and Big 5 Sporting Goods up 31.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAB
Pro Report PDF for CAB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAB
Did Cabela's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cabela's, Inc. is a retailer and direct marketer of hunting, fishing, camping, and related outdoor merchandise. It operates through three segments: Retail Business, Direct Business and Financial Services Business. It also has "Trophy Properties LLC (a real estate market), "Outdoor Adventures" (hunting and fishing trips), the "Gun Library" (for buying and selling new and used firearms), and World's Foremost Bank (the issuer of Cabela's Club Visa credit cards). Its direct marketing operation is one of the largest in the United States. It offers its products through various channels, including retail stores, inbound telemarketing, catalogs, and the Internet. The company was founded by Richard N. Cabela and James W. Cabela in 1961 and is headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska.