CAAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8808|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||158.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC Financials Nov 19
- CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 14
- China Automotive Systems' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c Street Insider Nov 13
- Q3 2013 China Automotive Systems Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 13
- CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- China Automotive Systems Reports Record High Third-quarter Net Sales PR Newswire Nov 13
- 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings Nov 12
- China Automotive Systems to Announce 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results on November noodls Nov 5
- China Automotive Systems to Announce 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results on November 13, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 4
CAAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Automotive Systems is up 58.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.14%, Fuel Systems Solutions down 10.20%, and Motorcar Parts of America up 194.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAAS
Pro Strategies Featuring CAAS
Did China Automotive Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Automotive Systems, Inc., through its interests in Sino-foreign joint ventures, manufactures and sells automotive systems and components in the People’s Republic of China.