CA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.348|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.068B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- S&P 500 Best Dividend Stocks According To Lynch Principles Dec 12
- Canada Postman Won’t Ring Once in End to Home Delivery Bloomberg Dec 11
- CA's Management Presents at Raymond James Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- New Relic Taps Salesforce President Koplow-McAdams as Revenue Chief AllThingsD Dec 9
- CA Technologies Gets Perfect Score in HRC’s Corporate Equality Index noodls Dec 9
- Compuware: Investors Are Positioned To Benefit From This Unfolding Special Situation Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- Electromagnetic Catapults Are Emblematic Of U.S. Navy's All-Electric Era Dec 7
- 6 Compelling Dividend Growers With A Very Low Debt Currently In An Uptrend Dec 6
- CA Technologies Top 5 IT Predictions for 2014 Business Wire Dec 5
- CA's CEO Presents at Credit Suisse Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
CA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CA is up 52.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.03%, IBM down 8.33%, and Oracle up 5.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CA
Pro Report PDF for CA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CA
Did CA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CA Technologies (Nasdaq: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments--from mainframe and physical, to virtual and cloud. CA manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies' innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage their evolving IT ecosystems. The company was formerly known as CA, Inc. and changed its name to CA Technologies in May 2010. CA Technologies was founded in 1974 and is based in Islandia, New York.