CA Key Stats
- There's More to Microsoft Than Windows 8 Fool May 24
- CA Technologies Receives “Strong Positive” Rating in Gartner’s IT Project and Po... May 23
- ServiceNow Battles HP, CA, Others For Service Desk Investor's Business Daily May 22
- Compuware's Covisint Files S-1 - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- CA Technologies Announces New Infrastructure Management Capabilities for Citrix ... May 22
- Compuware's 4Q Earnings Lag - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Cloud Computing Grows Up: Benefits Exceed Expectations According to Report Business Wire May 21
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: LGP, TRI, CA, NVDA May 20
- CA Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CA) May 20
- Ex-Div Reminder for CA Inc (CA) May 17
CA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CA is up 13.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, BMC Software up 6.00%, and Compuware Corporation up 25.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CA
Pro Report PDF for CA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CA
Did CA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CA Technologies (Nasdaq: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments--from mainframe and physical, to virtual and cloud. CA manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies' innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage their evolving IT ecosystems. The company was formerly known as CA, Inc. and changed its name to CA Technologies in May 2010. CA Technologies was founded in 1974 and is based in Islandia, New York.