BZ Key Stats
- Boise Inc. to Present at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference Thomson Reuters ONE May 15
- Boise Goes Negative Fool May 6
- Boise Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 2
- Boise Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 2
- Boise Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Excited Now May 2
- Boise Inc. Reports Financial Results for First Quarter 2013 and Announces an Inv... May 2
- Q1 2013 Boise Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 2
- BOISE INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition May 2
- Seizing the Opportunity in Paper Apr 30
- Boise Inc. to Host First Quarter 2013 Webcast and Earnings Call Thomson Reuters ONE Apr 25
BZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boise is up 27.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Neenah Paper up 19.72%, and Domtar down 2.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BZ
Pro Report PDF for BZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BZ
Did Boise make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Boise Cascade Holdings, LLC, which uses the trade name Boise, Inc. is an American pulp and paper company, ranked as the thirteenth largest forest products company in the world. Boise manufactures a wide range of specialty and premium paper products, including papers for pressure sensitive and flexible packaging applications. The company also manufactures containerboard and corrugated products, imaging papers for office and home, printing and converting papers, newsprint, and market pulp. The company operates in three reportable segments: Paper, Packaging and Corporate and Other. Boise, Inc. was founded on February 1, 2007 and is headquartered in Boise, IDaho.