BYVVF Key Stats
BYVVF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bayfield Ventures is down 37.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Allied Nevada Gold down 49.70%, and Smart Ventures down 90.62%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BYVVF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BYVVF
Did Bayfield Ventures make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.bayfieldventures.com
- IR Website: http://www.bayfieldventures.com/s/StockInfo.asp
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2013
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Bayfield Ventures Corp is exploring for gold and silver in the Rainy River District of northwestern Ontario.
BYVVF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BYVVF","name")
- Description: =YCI("BYVVF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BYVVF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BYVVF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BYVVF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.