BYI Key Stats
- Virtual Racing™ NASCAR® to Make Mississippi Debut at Golden Nugget Biloxi June 2... Jun 18
- Bally Technologies Brings Content Online Through Agreement with iSoftbet Business Wire Jun 17
- Bally Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BYI) Jun 17
- Bally Technologies and Interblock Sign Online Content Agreement Business Wire Jun 13
- Online Gaming Gets Breath of Life in Washington Fool Jun 12
- Investors Bet On Sands, Wynn, MGM Despite Weak Data Jun 10
- Should You Bet On These Gambling Hardware Stocks? Jun 8
- See How Bally Technologies Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback A... Jun 7
- Scientific Games Wins Contract in Hungary - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- Legalized Online Gambling: Beneficiaries From State Rulings Allowing Online Wage... Jun 6
BYI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bally Technologies is up 22.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, International Game Technology up 17.22%, and WMS Industries up 29.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BYI
Pro Report PDF for BYI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BYI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BYI
Did Bally Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bally Technologies, Inc. is a diversified, worldwide gaming company that innovates, designs, manufactures, operates, and distributes advanced technology-based gaming devices, systems, and server-based solutions. As a global gaming-systems provider, it offers technology solutions which provide gaming operators with a wide range of marketing, data management and analysis, accounting, player tracking, security, and other software applications and tools to more effectively manage their operations. Its primary hardware technologies include spinning-reel and video gaming devices, specialty gaming devices and wide-area progressive systems for traditional land-based, riverboat, and Native American casinos, video lottery and central determination markets, and specialized system-based hardware products. Bally Technologies was founded by Raymond T. Moloney in 1968 as "Advanced Patent Technologies". It eventually changed its name to "Alliance Gaming Corporation" and acquired, in 1996, "Bally Gaming International" (a former division of the Bally Manufacturing Corporation), which it decided to run as a subsidiary under the name "Bally Gaming and Systems". In 2006, the entire Alliance Gaming Corporation organization was officially renamed Bally Technologies Inc. The company is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.