BYI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.654|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||146.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Submiss Dec 9
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Bally Technologies Ranks As A Top Pick The Street Dec 6
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Surges On S&P Credit Upgrade Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Bally Technologies Announces Systems and Interactive Agreements with SLS Hotel & Casino noodls Dec 3
- Macau-Levered Gaming Companies Continue Growing Robustly: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Carlo Santarelli, Research Analyst with Deutsche Bank Securities Wall Street Transcript Dec 2
- BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Nov 29
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Clarence Yuk Man Chung, Chairman and CEO of Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (EGT) Nov 27
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600 PR Newswire Nov 25
- Ligand to replace SHFL entertainment in S&P 600 as of 11/27 close Nov 25
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600 Street Insider Nov 25
BYI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bally Technologies is up 61.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, International Game up 23.20%, and Scientific Games up 95.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BYI
Pro Report PDF for BYI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BYI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BYI
Did Bally Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bally Technologies, Inc. is a diversified, worldwide gaming company that innovates, designs, manufactures, operates, and distributes advanced technology-based gaming devices, systems, and server-based solutions. As a global gaming-systems provider, it offers technology solutions which provide gaming operators with a wide range of marketing, data management and analysis, accounting, player tracking, security, and other software applications and tools to more effectively manage their operations. Its primary hardware technologies include spinning-reel and video gaming devices, specialty gaming devices and wide-area progressive systems for traditional land-based, riverboat, and Native American casinos, video lottery and central determination markets, and specialized system-based hardware products. Bally Technologies was founded by Raymond T. Moloney in 1968 as "Advanced Patent Technologies". It eventually changed its name to "Alliance Gaming Corporation" and acquired, in 1996, "Bally Gaming International" (a former division of the Bally Manufacturing Corporation), which it decided to run as a subsidiary under the name "Bally Gaming and Systems". In 2006, the entire Alliance Gaming Corporation organization was officially renamed Bally Technologies Inc. The company is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.