BYDDF Key Stats
Financial Times07/10 06:01
Dow Jones06/30 06:14
BYDDF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BYD is up 58.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.69%, Volkswagen up 14.88%, and Peugeot up 44.46%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BYDDF
PDF Report for BYDDF
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BYDDF Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BYDDF
Did BYD make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Manufacturers
- Company Website: http://www.byd.com.cn
- HQ Country: Hong Kong
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
BYD Co Ltd along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sale of automobiles and related products, handset components, rechargeable batteries, LCD and other electronic products.
BYDDF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BYDDF","name")
- Description: =YCI("BYDDF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BYDDF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BYDDF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BYDDF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.