BYDDF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0329|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||129.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones03/29 08:23
Dow Jones03/17 16:28
SA Breaking News03/14 10:41
SA Breaking News03/04 12:34
Financial Times01/16 06:42
Financial Times01/12 12:28
Financial Times12/30 05:04
|07/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0081, Declared Date: Mar 19 2014, Pay Date: Aug 13 2014|
BYDDF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BYD Co is down 13.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.18%, Tesla Motors down 8.09%, and Geely Automobile Holdings up 37.44%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BYDDF
PDF Report for BYDDF
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BYDDF Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BYDDF
Did BYD Co make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Manufacturers
- Company Website: http://www.byd.com.cn
- IR Website: http://www.byd.com/investor/base_information.html
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
BYD Co Ltd along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sale of automobiles and related products, handset components, rechargeable batteries, LCD and other electronic products.
BYDDF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BYDDF","name")
- Description: =YCI("BYDDF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BYDDF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BYDDF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BYDDF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.