BYDDF Key Stats
- BYD hits back at California labour allegations Financial Times Nov 4
- China's Electric Vehicle Subsidies: Winners And Losers Sep 30
- China's New Electric Vehicle Subsidies: Winners And Losers Sep 18
- Tesla Hits Chinese Speed Bump; BYD Rounds A Corner Aug 27
- Europe vies with China in electric bus race Financial Times Aug 2
- Encouraging Petroleum Imports Is A Dumb Idea Jul 29
- Are Electric Vehicle Companies Doomed? Jun 5
- Lithium Ion Starter Batteries: Will BYD Take The Place Of A123 Systems? May 17
- China's Geely Now With Kandi Technologies At Low End, Should Look At Tesla For High End May 3
- 1st Chinese automaker in US to open Calif. plants May 1
BYDDF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BYD Co. is up 103.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, BYD Co. up 100.2%, and Geely Automobile Holdings up 1.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BYDDF
Pro Report PDF for BYDDF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BYDDF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BYDDF
Did BYD Co. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BYD Co., Ltd. specializes in IT, automobile and new energy. Its main products include auto, rechargeable batteries, Li-ion batteries, Nickel-cadmium batteries, cell-phone chargers, keypads, solar farm, electric vehicles and LED products.