BYDDF Key Stats
- London must hang on to its real taxis Financial Times 02/12 10:40 ET
- China Mengniu Dairy to Join Hang Seng Index, China Coal Energy Departing Dow Jones 02/12 06:10 ET
- Buffett-backed BYD behind first all-electric London cab fleet Financial Times 02/10 15:01 ET
- Tesla stock hits record high on improved subsidies for electric cars in China Yahoo 02/10 12:12 ET
- Asia shrugs off disappointing US jobs report Financial Times 02/09 22:50 ET
- Electric bus trial to test limits of wireless technology Financial Times 01/09 05:12 ET
- This Technology Is Ruining the Holidays for Utilities Yahoo 12/14 10:32 ET
- BYD hits back at California labour allegations Financial Times 11/04 05:05 ET
- China's Electric Vehicle Subsidies: Winners And Losers 09/30 14:17 ET
- China's New Electric Vehicle Subsidies: Winners And Losers 09/18 12:14 ET
BYDDF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BYD Co. is up 88.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Geely Automobile Holdings down 31.55%, and Volkswagen up 20.32%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BYDDF
Pro Report PDF for BYDDF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BYDDF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BYDDF
Did BYD Co. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Manufacturers
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
BYD Co., Ltd. specializes in IT, automobile and new energy. Its main products include auto, rechargeable batteries, Li-ion batteries, Nickel-cadmium batteries, cell-phone chargers, keypads, solar farm, electric vehicles and LED products.