BYDDF Key Stats
- Audi Plans China Hybrid Plug-In Dow Jones 04/09 06:55 ET
- The Ultimate Pointlessness Of Benchmarks Yahoo 04/03 22:02 ET
- Why Tesla's 'Not A Recall' Victory Will Crush Q1 Earnings Yahoo 03/30 01:20 ET
- London must hang on to its real taxis Financial Times 02/12 10:40 ET
- China Mengniu Dairy to Join Hang Seng Index, China Coal Energy Departing Dow Jones 02/12 06:10 ET
- Buffett-backed BYD behind first all-electric London cab fleet Financial Times 02/10 15:01 ET
- Tesla stock hits record high on improved subsidies for electric cars in China Yahoo 02/10 12:12 ET
- Asia shrugs off disappointing US jobs report Financial Times 02/09 22:50 ET
- Electric bus trial to test limits of wireless technology Financial Times 01/09 05:12 ET
- This Technology Is Ruining the Holidays for Utilities Yahoo 12/14 10:32 ET
|Jun 07||Misc||AGM Event for BYD Co|
BYDDF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BYD is up 118.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.54%, Geely Automobile Holdings down 17.59%, and Tesla Motors up 335.9%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BYDDF
PDF Report for BYDDF
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BYDDF Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BYDDF
Did BYD make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Manufacturers
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
BYD Co., Ltd. specializes in IT, automobile and new energy. Its main products include auto, rechargeable batteries, Li-ion batteries, Nickel-cadmium batteries, cell-phone chargers, keypads, solar farm, electric vehicles and LED products.