BXS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8795|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||83.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Get In on This Real Estate Rebound The Street Dec 5
- BANCORPSOUTH INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Evercore Partners Starts BancorpSouth (BXS) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 5
- BancorpSouth Bank -- Moody's withdraws ratings of BancorpSouth, Inc. Oct 24
- BancorpSouth, Inc. (BXS) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield Street Insider Oct 24
- BancorpSouth, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Oct 23
- BancorpSouth Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 22
- BancorpSouth profit rises by 4 percent in quarter Oct 22
- BancorpSouth, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 22
- BANCORPSOUTH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi Oct 22
BXS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BancorpSouth is up 79.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Home BancShares up 126.3%, and Farmers Capital Bank up 77.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BXS
Pro Report PDF for BXS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BXS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BXS
Did BancorpSouth make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BancorpSouth, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi. The company is engaged in the business of banking and activities closely related to banking through its subsidiary, BancorpSouth Bank. The company operates its business through the following segments: Community Banking, Insurance Agencies and General Corporate & Other. It offers investment services comprising brokerage, investment advisory, and asset management services; and trust services, including personal trust and estate services, and employee benefit accounts and plans, such as individual retirement accounts and corporate trust functions. The company has over 4400 employees. BancorpSouth, Inc. operates through approximately 314 commercial banking, trust, and insurance business offices. The company was founded in 1876.