BXS Key Stats
- Coronavirus, Playboy, C&C, Argo: Intellectual Property Bloomberg 12:00 AM
- BANCORPSOUTH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stateme... May 12
- BANCORPSOUTH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stateme... May 8
- BancorpSouth Announces Voluntary Early Retirement Program PR Newswire May 8
- BancorpSouth Announces McNinch and Fisackerly Promotions PR Newswire May 7
- BancorpSouth, Inc. to Present at Financial Conference PR Newswire May 3
- Bank Loans for Niche, Specialty Commercial and Specialty Consumer Areas Continue... Apr 30
- BancorpSouth, Inc. (BXS) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield Street Insider Apr 25
- BancorpSouth, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Apr 24
- BANCORPSOUTH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security... Apr 24
BXS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BancorpSouth is up 29.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.58%, Trustmark Corporation up 12.25%, and F.N.B. Corporation up 11.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BXS
Pro Report PDF for BXS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BXS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BXS
Did BancorpSouth make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BancorpSouth, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi. The company is engaged in the business of banking and activities closely related to banking through its subsidiary, BancorpSouth Bank. The company operates its business through the following segments: Community Banking, Insurance Agencies and General Corporate & Other. It offers investment services comprising brokerage, investment advisory, and asset management services; and trust services, including personal trust and estate services, and employee benefit accounts and plans, such as individual retirement accounts and corporate trust functions. The company has over 4400 employees. BancorpSouth, Inc. operates through approximately 314 commercial banking, trust, and insurance business offices. The company was founded in 1876.