BXP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.682|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||163.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||723.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Boston Properties Declares Regular Quarterly Dividends and Special Cash Dividend of $2.25 Per Share noodls Dec 2
- Boston Properties (BXP) Declares $2.25 Special Dividend; 2.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 2
- Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield Street Insider Dec 2
- Is This Insider Takeover a Good Deal? Fool Nov 21
- Avoiding Some Stocks Is a Good Play Nov 19
- BXP July 2014 Options Begin Trading Nov 18
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Buy Street Insider Nov 18
- Boston Properties Announces John F. Powers to Succeed Robert E. Selsam as Regional Manager for its New York Office noodls Nov 14
- Boston Properties' Series B Preferred Stock Shares Cross 6.5% Yield Mark Nov 13
- Boston Properties Becomes #234 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing UnitedHealth Group Nov 12
BXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boston Properties is up 0.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, SL Green Realty up 24.02%, and Highwoods Properties up 16.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BXP
Pro Report PDF for BXP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BXP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BXP
Did Boston Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Boston Properties is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that develops, redevelops, acquires, manages, operates and owns a diverse portfolio of Class-A office, including one hotel. The Company is one of the largest owners and developers of Class-A office properties in the United States, concentrated in five markets - Boston, Washington, D.C., Midtown Manhattan, San Francisco and Princeton, N.J. Boston Properties, Inc. has elected to be taxed as REIT under the Internal Revenue Code and would not be subject to federal income taxes, if it distributes approximately at least 90% of its taxable income to its shareholders. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.