BWP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9615|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||324.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- Dividend Stocks With Better Revenue Growth, Lower Beta And At Least 10% Price Gain Targets Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- 3 Reasons the Market Still Loves This Dividend Stock Fool Dec 6
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: RYN, BWP, GSK, GAS, LEG The Street Dec 6
- Total Income From Selling Covered Calls On Boardwalk Pipeline Partners Dec 5
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners Stock Getting Very Oversold Dec 2
- 32.82% EV Energy Upside Leads Challenger Dividend Dogs Nov 29
- Are These MLP's Distributions Safe for Investors? Fool Nov 27
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Hold On to McKesson Nov 22
- Lightning Round: McKesson, Community Bank & More Nov 21
BWP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boardwalk Pipeline is up 3.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Williams Companies up 17.17%, and Enterprise Products up 30.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BWP
Pro Report PDF for BWP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BWP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BWP
Did Boardwalk Pipeline make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners LP, is a Delaware limited partnership company. The Company through its subsidiaries, owns and operates three interstate natural gas pipeline systems including integrated storage facilities.