BWP Key Stats
- Boardwalk Wants You Back Fool Jun 18
- With Earnings Season Around the Corner, Look at DCF Not EPS for MLPs Jun 17
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NYCB, BWP, POM, VVC, VIV Jun 11
- BOARDWALK PIPELINE PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Defini... Jun 4
- Snatch BWP Even Cheaper Than Its Secondary? Jun 3
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 31
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners Floats New Units Issue May 30
- Boardwalk Pipeline (BWP) Prices 11M Common Units Offering Street Insider May 30
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP Prices Public Offering of Common Units Business Wire May 30
- Boardwalk Pipeline 11M share Spot Secondary priced at $30.12 May 30
BWP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boardwalk Pipeline Partners is up 25.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Williams Companies up 15.09%, and Buckeye Partners up 48.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BWP
Pro Report PDF for BWP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BWP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BWP
Did Boardwalk Pipeline Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP is an energy company based in Houston, Texas. It is a master limited partnership engaged through its subsidiaries in the interstate transportation and storage of natural gas. It maintains approximately 14,200 miles of pipelines, directly serving customers in 12 U.S. states. In 2010, Boardwalk systems carried approximately 10% of the nation's average daily consumption of natural gas. Boardwalk's natural gas storage facilities consist of eleven underground storage fields in four states with aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 167 Bcf.