BWLD Key Stats
- Buffalo Wild Wings Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BWLD) May 20
- BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC Financials May 17
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings Reports Record Revenue for the 2013 First Quarte... May 15
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings Opens Buffalo Wild Wings(R) in Sault Saint Marie... May 13
- Buffalo Wild Wings' Bird Problem May 11
- We're Still Bullish On Buffalo Wild Wings After Quarterly Results May 9
- BUFFALO WILD WINGS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- The Market Just Doesn't Get This Stock May 6
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings Announces Closing on Underwriters' Over-Allotmen... May 6
- The Market Just Doesn't Get This Stock Fool May 5
BWLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Buffalo Wild Wings is up 16.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, McDonald's Corporation up 16.76%, and Chipotle Mexican Grill down 3.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BWLD
Pro Report PDF for BWLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BWLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BWLD
Did Buffalo Wild Wings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. is an established and growing owner, operator, and franchisor of restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, cravable menu items including its Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings spun in any of its 18 signature sauces and seasonings. Its restaurants create a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system, a full bar and an open layout, which appeals to sports fans and families alike. Buffalo Wild Wings was founded in 1982 at a location near The Ohio State University. Its original name was Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck® and it became more popularly known as bw-3®. In 1991, it began its franchising program. In 2003, it completed an initial public offering and became a publicly-held company. Today, it is popular throughout the United States and widely recognized as Buffalo Wild Wings. The company was founded by Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.