BWLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.586|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||67.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top Restaurant Stocks for 2013 Fool Dec 7
- Starbucks Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Yum! Falls on Muted Outlook - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings Opens Bagger Dave's Freshly-Crafted Burger Tavern(R) in Greenwood, Indiana noodls Dec 3
- Krispy Kreme EPS In Line, Misses Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Bear of the Day: Bravo Brio (BBRG) - Bear of the Day Zacks Dec 3
- Bagger Dave's Freshly-Crafted Burger Tavern Kicks Off Loyalty Program With ePrize Marketwired Dec 2
- The Secret Way Domino’s Pizza Is Crushing It Fool Dec 1
- Buffalo Wild Wings Forming Potential New Entry Nov 27
- BJRI Opens Outlet in Md., Meets Target - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
BWLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Buffalo Wild Wings is up 99.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Chipotle Mexican Grill up 97.85%, and McDonald's up 12.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BWLD
Pro Report PDF for BWLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BWLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BWLD
Did Buffalo Wild Wings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. is an established and growing owner, operator, and franchisor of restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, cravable menu items including its Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings spun in any of its 18 signature sauces and seasonings. Its restaurants create a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system, a full bar and an open layout, which appeals to sports fans and families alike. Buffalo Wild Wings was founded in 1982 at a location near The Ohio State University. Its original name was Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck® and it became more popularly known as bw-3®. In 1991, it began its franchising program. In 2003, it completed an initial public offering and became a publicly-held company. Today, it is popular throughout the United States and widely recognized as Buffalo Wild Wings. The company was founded by Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.