BWEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9449|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Computing Firms Move Into Utilities' Turf The Street Dec 2
- Solar Is the Hands-Down Winner Nov 23
- November 21, 2013: Broadwind Energy to Present at the Sixth Annual LD Micro Main Event noodls Nov 21
- Broadwind Energy to Present at the Sixth Annual LD Micro Main Event GlobeNewswire Nov 21
- A Huge Carve-Out for Solar Energy Nov 19
- Broadwind Energy Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Oct 31 - 1800 ET Oct 31
- BROADWIND ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements and Ex Oct 31
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 31
- BROADWIND ENERGY INC Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 31
BWEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Broadwind Energy is up 182.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, Altra Holdings up 52.52%, and Generac Holdings up 82.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BWEN
Pro Strategies Featuring BWEN
Did Broadwind Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Broadwind Energy, Inc., is engaged in providing products & services to energy, mining & infrastructure sector customers with significant presence within U.S. wind industry. The Company’s business segment includes: Towers & Weldments; Gearing; Services.