BWEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3763|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.327M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/31 07:24
BWEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Broadwind Energy is down 4.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.02%, Enpro Industries up 0.45%, and ABB down 2.81%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BWEN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BWEN
Did Broadwind Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.broadwindenergy.com
- IR Website: http://www.bwen.com/stories/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333249
- NAICS Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Broadwind Energy, Inc., is engaged in providing products & services to energy, mining & infrastructure sector customers with significant presence within U.S. wind industry. The Company’s business segment includes: Towers & Weldments; Gearing; Services.
BWEN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BWEN","name")
- Description: =YCI("BWEN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BWEN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BWEN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BWEN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.