BWC Key Stats
- B&W Names Mark Carano Sr. VP and Chief Corporate Development Officer Business Wire Jun 12
- Babcock & Wilcox Turns More Into Less Jun 12
- Babcock & Wilcox Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Teradyne Jun 7
- David Einhorn's Recent Small-Cap Stock Picks Jun 4
- Billionaire David Einhorn’s Small-Cap Picks Fool Jun 3
- Babcock & Wilcox Hits 52-Week High May 29
- Watching the Pace of Investment in Industrial Automation and Process Automation:... May 29
- Babcock & Wilcox Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
- Show Me the Money, Babcock & Wilcox Fool May 29
- Babcock & Wilcox in Supply Pact - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
BWC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Babcock & Wilcox is up 25.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Enpro Industries up 34.09%, and Tri-Tech down 64.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BWC
Pro Report PDF for BWC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BWC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BWC
Did Babcock & Wilcox make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Babcock & Wilcox Company (B&W) is a U.S.-based company that provides design, engineering, manufacturing, construction and facilities management services to nuclear, renewable, fossil power, industrial and government customers worldwide. B&W's boilers supply more than 300,000 megawatts of installed capacity in over 90 countries around the world. During World War II, over half of the American US Navy fleet were powered by Babcock & Wilcox boilers. The company has its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina with major operations in Lynchburg, Virginia; Barberton, Ohio; West Point, Mississippi; Mount Vernon, Indiana; Oak Ridge, Tennessee; Erwin, Tennessee; Euclid, Ohio; and, Cambridge, Ontario.