BVSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.181|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.613M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-78.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Seeking Alpha06/18 09:01
Seeking Alpha04/30 21:54
|06/04/2014 14:00 EDT||Misc||AGM Event for Broadvision Inc.|
|06/04/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for BroadVision Inc|
BVSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BroadVision is up 3.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.08%, ACI Worldwide up 14.20%, and Adobe Systems up 50.66%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BVSN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BVSN
Did BroadVision make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.broadvision.com
- IR Website: http://www.broadvision.com/en/investor_information.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Computer Related Services
- NAICS Code: 541519
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
BroadVision Inc develops, markets, and supports enterprise portal applications that enable companies to unify e-business infrastructure and conduct both interactions and transactions with employees, partners and customers.
BVSN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BVSN","name")
- Description: =YCI("BVSN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BVSN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BVSN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BVSN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.