BVSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.115|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.234M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BROADVISION INC Financials Nov 15
- Document Security Systems, Inc. - A Dollar Stock With Significant Upside Potential Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- BROADVISION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- BroadVision's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- Broadvision Inc (BVSN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.18/Share Street Insider Oct 23
- BROADVISION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 23
- BroadVision Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Oct 23
- Q3 2013 BroadVision Earnings Release - 4:30 pm ET Oct 23
- BroadVision Sets Date to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Oct 9
- Forget Facebook And LinkedIn, Invest In The Company Suing Them Instead Sep 26
BVSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BroadVision is up 15.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Jive Software down 22.02%, and Accelrys up 4.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BVSN
Pro Strategies Featuring BVSN
Did BroadVision make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BroadVision, Inc. develops, markets, and supports enterprise portal applications that enable companies to unify their e-business infrastructure and conduct both interactions and transactions with employees, partners and customers.