BURL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7681|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|09/09/2014 08:30 EST||Misc||Burlington Stores Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Conference Call|
|09/09/2014||Earnings||Burlington Stores Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
BURL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Burlington Stores is up 96.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.93%, Target up 39.41%, and Costco Wholesale up 40.31%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BURL
PDF Report for BURL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BURL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BURL
Did Burlington Stores make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Discount Stores
- Company Website: http://www.burlingtonstores.com
- IR Website: http://www.burlingtoninvestors.com/investor-relations/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2016
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Discount Department Stores
- NAICS Code: 452112
- NAICS Industry: Department Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Burlington Stores Inc is a retailer of apparel at everyday low prices It offers customers apparel, including ladies sportswear, menswear, coats, and family footwear, as well as baby furniture, accessories, home décor and gifts.
BURL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BURL","name")
- Description: =YCI("BURL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BURL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BURL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BURL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.