BTX Key Stats
- July Options Now Available For BioTime (BTX) May 20
- BioTime CEO Dr. Michael West to Present at USC Minisymposium: Musculoskeletal De... May 20
- BIOTIME INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other... May 14
- BioTime Appoints Franklin Berger to Board of Directors Business Wire May 14
- BioTime’s Subsidiary Cell Cure Neurosciences Ltd. Awarded $1.5 Million Grant fro... May 13
- BIOTIME INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 13
- BioTime Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Acco... May 10
- BIOTIME INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition May 10
- BIOTIME INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- PDL BioPharma Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire May 9
BTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BioTime is down 2.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Geron Corporation down 18.25%, and Pluristem Therapeutic up 18.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BTX
Pro Report PDF for BTX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BTX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BTX
Did BioTime make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?