BTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7686|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-45.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-694.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire11/10 08:58
|11/10/2014 16:30 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 Asterias Biotherapeutics Earnings Conference Call|
|11/10/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Asterias Biotherapeutics Earnings Results|
|08/27/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Asterias Biotherapeutics Announces Investor Briefing Conference Call and Webcast|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||BioTime Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 BioTime Inc Earnings Results|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 BioTime, Inc. Earnings Results|
BTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BioTime is down 12.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.06%, Asterias Biotherapeutics, up N/A, and Hadasit Bio Holdings down 43.75%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BTX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BTX
Did BioTime make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.biotimeinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.biotimeinc.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
BioTime Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in biomedical research and product development.
BTX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BTX","name")
- Description: =YCI("BTX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BTX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BTX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BTX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.