BTO.TO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9309|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-741.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-290.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|03/13/2015 13:00 EDT||Misc||B2Gold Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|03/13/2015||Earnings||B2Gold Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
BTO.TO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). B2Gold is down 34.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.30%, Unigold down 78.57%, and Bellhaven Copper & Gold down 48.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BTO.TO
PDF Report for BTO.TO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BTO.TO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BTO.TO
Did B2Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.b2gold.com
- IR Website: http://www.b2gold.com/investors/corporate-information.html
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
B2Gold Corp is a gold producer with three operating mines, two in Nicaragua and one in the Philippines. It operates the Libertad Mine and the Limon Mine in Nicaragua, the Masbate Mine in the Philippines and the Otjikoto Mine in Namibia.
BTO.TO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BTO.TO","name")
- Description: =YCI("BTO.TO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BTO.TO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BTO.TO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BTO.TO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.