BTH Key Stats
- Armel Peillonnex of PartyLite Honored by France's Direct Selling Association PR Newswire Jun 17
- Blyth Inc. Is NYSE's Most Hated Stock: Should It Be Your Most Loved? Jun 12
- Rescap Wins Bankruptcy Court Approval to Repay Ally Jun 12
- Blyth, Inc. To Redeem Outstanding 5.5% Senior Notes Due November 2013 PR Newswire Jun 7
- BLYTH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Ob... Jun 7
- How To YieldBoost BTH From 1.4% To 13.9% Jun 4
- PartyLite Wins Two Prestigious Telly Awards for "Love at First Bright" Video PR Newswire Jun 4
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 31
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases AP May 30
- Investing in Segments of the Economy that are Outperforming the Averages with th... May 21
BTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Blyth is down 61.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Nu Skin Enterprises up 43.63%, and Summer Infant up 19.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BTH
Pro Report PDF for BTH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BTH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BTH
Did Blyth make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Blyth, Inc. is a Greenwich, Connecticut based marketing and manufacturing company that sells personal and decorative products. The company reported having 4,000 employees as of January 2007 and is incorporated in Delaware. In 2001, it was the largest candlemaker in the United States.