BTH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.105|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ViSalus, Inc. Crowns Vi Model 2014 Winners Before Thousands of Captivated Fans PR Newswire Dec 10
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP Dec 6
- MLM Stocks on Watch on Nu Skin's (NUS) Strong Outlook Street Insider Nov 21
- BLYTH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Morning Movers: Boeing Flies on New Orders; Tyson Gains on Earnings Surprise Nov 18
- Blyth founder stepping down from CEO position Nov 18
- Robert B. Goergen, Jr. Named As Blyth, Inc.'s New CEO noodls Nov 18
- InPlay: Blyth Industries names Robert B. Goergen, Jr. as new CEO Nov 18
- Blyth names Robert Goergen as CEO Nov 18
- The Curious Case Of The Blyth Buyout Nov 18
BTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Blyth is down 23.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Avon Products up 23.33%, and Herbalife up 59.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BTH
Pro Strategies Featuring BTH
Did Blyth make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Blyth, Inc., designs and markets home fragrance products and decorative accessories, as well as weight management products, nutritional supplements and energy drinks.