BT Key Stats
- Transaction in Own Shares noodls Dec 2
- BT Sport and NBA announce exclusive multiyear television partnership to bring the world’s best basketball action to fans in the UK and Ireland noodls Nov 28
- BT’s facilities services team welcomes 282 building security and reception staff noodls Nov 28
- BT again a leader in the Asia Pacific next generation Telecom Services market according to IDC MarketScape noodls Nov 28
- BT to accelerate growth in Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa noodls Nov 28
- PRESS DIGEST- British Business - November 27 Reuters Nov 26
- Infoblox Outlook Misses, Shares Plunge After-Hours Investor's Business Daily Nov 26
- Rogers scores 12-yr deal to broadcast NHL games in Canada Reuters Nov 26
- BT, Murdoch papers win UK rights to Champions League clips Reuters Nov 22
- BT adds co-exclusive clip rights to live UEFA Champions League and Europa League coverage noodls Nov 22
BT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BT Group is up 64.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Telefonica up 23.38%, and Liberty Global up 46.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BT
Pro Report PDF for BT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BT
Did BT Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BT Group plc, incorporated is a communications services company. The Company operates in approximately 170 countries worldwide. The Company’s principal activities include the provision of fixed telephony lines and calls, broadband, mobile and television (TV) products and services, as well as managed networked IT services. In United Kingdom the Company is a principal communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector. The Company also sells wholesale products and services to communications providers in the United Kingdom and around the world. The Company supplies managed networked information technology (IT) services to multinational corporations, domestic businesses and national and local government organizations. BT has four lines of business: BT Global Services, BT Retail, BT Wholesale and Openreach. The company was formerly known as Newgate Telecommunications Limited and changed its name to BT Group plc in September 2001. BT Group plc was founded in 1981 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.