BT Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Technology Sector May 22
- This P/E Suggests BT Group Is a Hold Fool May 21
- Five Foreign Telecom Stocks With Double -Digit Gains May 21
- Manchester United top table for Premier League TV earnings May 21
- Vodafone withdraws from BT mobile partner talks-sources May 20
- [$$] Vodafone: No Need to Sell Wireless Stake May 18
- A Closer Look at BT Group's Dividend Potential Fool May 16
- BT says experiencing Openreach ethernet delays May 13
- Bas Burger To Lead BT Operations In The US & Canada And Across Global Industry S... May 13
- BT Group Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 11
BT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BT Group is up 51.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Virgin Media up 125.1%, and Liberty Global up 55.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BT
Pro Report PDF for BT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BT
Did BT Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BT Group plc, incorporated is a communications services company. The Company operates in approximately 170 countries worldwide. The Company’s principal activities include the provision of fixed telephony lines and calls, broadband, mobile and television (TV) products and services, as well as managed networked IT services. In United Kingdom the Company is a principal communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector. The Company also sells wholesale products and services to communications providers in the United Kingdom and around the world. The Company supplies managed networked information technology (IT) services to multinational corporations, domestic businesses and national and local government organizations. BT has four lines of business: BT Global Services, BT Retail, BT Wholesale and Openreach. The company was formerly known as Newgate Telecommunications Limited and changed its name to BT Group plc in September 2001. BT Group plc was founded in 1981 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.