BSMX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||741.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire01/15 11:17
Dow Jones11/25 18:53
PR Newswire11/25 17:20
PR Newswire11/04 08:10
|12/23/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1634, Declared Date: Dec 09 2014, Pay Date: Jan 06 2015|
|07/31/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico SAB De CV Earnings Conference Call|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico SAB De CV Earnings Results|
BSMX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Grupo Financiero is down 13.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Grupo Financiero Inbursa up 7.04%, and Itau Unibanco Holding up 19.36%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BSMX
PDF Report for BSMX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BSMX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BSMX
Did Grupo Financiero make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Latin America
- Company Website: http://www.santander.com.mx
- IR Website: http://www.santander.com.mx/ir/english/financial/annual.html
- HQ Country: Mexico
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Mexico
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico SAB de CV along with its subsidiaries provides banking, securities brokerage, financial advice, & other related investment services to individual & corporate customers.
BSMX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BSMX","name")
- Description: =YCI("BSMX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BSMX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BSMX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BSMX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.