BSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5748|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-33.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/27 13:34
PR Newswire05/27 15:19
PR Newswire04/24 15:00
PR Newswire04/03 13:41
PR Newswire03/27 13:44
PR Newswire11/27 11:41
PR Newswire11/14 15:54
PR Newswire08/29 07:15
|02/24/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd|
|09/30/2013||Misc||EGM Event for Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd|
|09/09/2013||Misc||SGM Event for Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd|
BSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alon Blue Square Israel is down 11.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.07%, Bon-Ton Stores down 0.58%, and Dillards up 51.31%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BSI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BSI
Did Alon Blue Square Israel make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Department Stores
- Company Website: http://www.bsi.co.il
- IR Website: http://www.bsi.co.il/index.aspx?id=4280
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd owns and operates supermarkets and retail outlets. It operates in four business segments: Supermarkets, Fueling and Commercial sites, Non-Food Retail & Wholesale, and Real Estate.
BSI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BSI","name")
- Description: =YCI("BSI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BSI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BSI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BSI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.