BSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3302|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/11 12:50
PR Newswire12/24 13:10
PR Newswire12/14 11:03
SA Breaking News12/08 12:45
SA Breaking News11/26 12:59
|11/26/2014||Earnings||Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|08/27/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/27/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/27/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
BSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alon Blue Square Israel is down 31.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Bon-Ton Stores down 46.05%, and Companhia Brasileira down 19.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BSI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BSI
Did Alon Blue Square Israel make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Department Stores
- Company Website: http://www.bsi.co.il
- IR Website: http://www.bsi.co.il/index.aspx?id=4311
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd owns and operates supermarkets and retail outlets. It operates in four business segments: Supermarkets, Fueling and Commercial sites, Non-Food Retail & Wholesale, and Real Estate.
BSI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BSI","name")
- Description: =YCI("BSI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BSI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BSI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BSI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.