BSFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.159|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.507M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - DLR, TEX, AWH, BSFT And DST Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- BroadSoft Is Now Oversold (BSFT) The Street Dec 3
- BROADSOFT, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statem Nov 20
- BroadSoft Announces Participation in the NASDAQ OMX 30th Investor Program noodls Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - KWK, LNG, BSFT, VPRT And BWLD Traded By Insiders Nov 6
- Why BroadSoft Shares Slumped Fool Nov 5
- BroadSoft falls on weak 3Q, lackluster outlook AP Nov 5
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/05: (CYTX) (OXBT) (ENDP) Higher; (DXM) (BSFT) (IMGN) Lower Street Insider Nov 5
- BroadSoft Downgraded As Q3 Earnings, Q4 Outlook Miss Investor's Business Daily Nov 5
- Everyone Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face Seeking Alpha Nov 5
BSFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BroadSoft is down 23.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Interactive Intelligence up 108.1%, and NQ Mobile up 101.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSFT
Pro Report PDF for BSFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BSFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BSFT
Did BroadSoft make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BroadSoft, Inc. provides software that enables fixed-line, mobile and cable service providers to deliver voice and multimedia services over their Internet protocol-based, networks. BroadSoft's software, BroadWorks, enables service provider customers to provide enterprises and consumers with a range of cloud-based, or hosted, IP multimedia communications, such as hosted IP private branch exchanges, video calling, unified communications, collaboration and converged mobile and fixed-line services. The company was founded by Michael Tessler and Scott D. Hoffpauir in November 1998 and is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland.