BSFT Key Stats
- BroadSoft Announces Participation at the Cowen TMT Conference Marketwired May 17
- [$$] Networking Stocks Can Net Gains May 10
- Analysts: Broadsoft Could Be Acquired and 2 Other Research Notes to Look Into Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 10
- BroadSoft Announces Participation at JMP Securities Research Conference Marketwired May 8
- BroadSoft Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 7
- Analysts: PPS Won’t Help Baidu and 3 Other Research Notes to Check Out May 7
- BROADSOFT, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security ... May 7
- BroadSoft Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 6
- BroadSoft Earnings: Here’s Why Investors Like These Results Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 6
- After-Hours Buzz: DIS, EA, FSLR & More May 6
BSFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BroadSoft is up 3.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.18%, Procera Networks down 27.21%, and Splunk up 42.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSFT
Pro Report PDF for BSFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BSFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BSFT
Did BroadSoft make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BroadSoft, Inc. provides software that enables fixed-line, mobile and cable service providers to deliver voice and multimedia services over their Internet protocol-based, networks. BroadSoft's software, BroadWorks, enables service provider customers to provide enterprises and consumers with a range of cloud-based, or hosted, IP multimedia communications, such as hosted IP private branch exchanges, video calling, unified communications, collaboration and converged mobile and fixed-line services. The company was founded by Michael Tessler and Scott D. Hoffpauir in November 1998 and is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland.