BSET Key Stats
- Bassett to Present at Piper Jaffray's 33rd Annual Consumer Conference GlobeNewswire Jun 6
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- Reminder - Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 9
- 5 Inexpensive Small-Cap Stocks May 6
- Look to Buffett's Teacher May 4
- Look to Buffett's Teacher May 3
- Sidoti Starts Bassett Furniture (BSET) at Buy Street Insider Apr 26
- Friday Sector Leaders: Home Furnishings, Home Builders Apr 19
- Top 10th Percentile Ranked Dividend Stock BSET Is Oversold Apr 18
- BASSETT FURNITURE INDUSTRIES INC Financials Apr 9
BSET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bassett Furniture Industries is up 67.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Flexsteel Industries up 20.67%, and Lifetime Brands up 9.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSET
Pro Report PDF for BSET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BSET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BSET
Did Bassett Furniture Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bassett Furniture is a furniture manufacturer headquartered in Bassett, Virginia, United States. It was founded in 1902, by John David Bassett, Charles C. Bassett, Samuel H. Bassett, and Reed L. Stone. Bassett Furniture is one of the oldest furniture manufacturers in Virginia and has been producing hand-crafted furniture for over 100 years.