BSET Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.875|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-76.19%|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BASSETT FURNITURE INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- Bassett to Present at BB&T Capital Markets Consumer, Food & Retail Conference noodls Nov 26
- Bassett Announces Special Dividend noodls Nov 26
- Bassett Furniture announces special dividend of 20c per share Nov 26
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) Declares $0.20 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
- InPlay: Bassett Furniture declares a $0.20 per share special dividend payable on December 20, 2013 to shareholders of record on December 10, 2013 Nov 26
- Stock Downgrades: Unhappy Anniversary for JFK Adversary US Steel Minyanville Nov 22
- Global Demand a Driver for Auto Industry Nov 22
- High Growth Furniture Stock With Catalysts Nov 4
- Bassett Furniture Industries Enters Oversold Territory (BSET) Nov 1
BSET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bassett Furniture Inds is up 32.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Ethan Allen Interiors up 6.39%, and Hooker Furniture up 20.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSET
Pro Strategies Featuring BSET
Did Bassett Furniture Inds make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bassett Furniture Industries is a manufacturer, importer and retailer of high quality, mid-priced home furnishings. It has strategically aligned its business into three reportable segments: Wholesale, Retail and Investments/Real Estate.