BSDM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||79.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2547|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.252M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-250.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BSD Medical Announces Sale of the MicroThermX® Microwave Ablation Systems in Turkey noodls Dec 5
- Rare Cancer Treatments, Cleared by F.D.A. but Not Subject to Scrutiny Dec 3
- BSD Medical’s System Featured at Symposium on Hyperthermia for the Treatment of Cancer in Turkey noodls Nov 21
- BSD Medical receives order for BSD-2000/3D/MR system Nov 19
- BSD Medical Receives Order for a BSD-2000/3D/MR Image Guided Hyperthermia System for Erasmus Medical Center Cancer Institute, Rotterdam, The Netherlands Business Wire Nov 19
- BSD Medical Corporation Announces Investor & Analyst Update Conference Call noodls Nov 14
- BSD Medical Corporation Announces Investor & Analyst Update Conference Call Business Wire Nov 14
- BSD MEDICAL CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 14
- BSD MEDICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- BSD Medical Announces Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 7
BSDM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BSD Medical is down 25.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Boston Scientific up 94.77%, and AngioDynamics up 44.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSDM
Pro Strategies Featuring BSDM
Did BSD Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BSD Medical Corporation develops, manufactures, markets and services medical systems that deliver precision-focused radio frequency or microwave energy into diseased sites of the body, heating them to temperatures as required by medical therapies.