BSBR Key Stats
- Interesting BSBR Put For July May 20
- Banco Santander Chile's Recent Sell Down Represents A Buying Opportunity For Inv... May 14
- Brazilian Banks Rally, Itau in Lead for Citi Unit May 7
- Banco Santander Brasil Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish For BSBR May 7
- Brazil: Surprise of the Day May 7
- Brazil: Surprise of the Day Fool May 6
- Time to Consider Investing in Brazil´s Banks May 4
- Time to Consider Investing in Brazil´s Banks Fool May 3
- World's Biggest IPO of 2013 Prices in Brazil Apr 25
- Antitrust concerns may derail Brazil bank mergers -Santander Apr 25
BSBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banco Santander Brasil SA/Brazil is down 2.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Bank Bradesco up 37.99%, and Itau Unibanco up 35.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BSBR
Pro Report PDF for BSBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BSBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BSBR
Did Banco Santander Brasil SA/Brazil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Banco Santander Brasil is a subsidiary of Banco Santander in Brazil, its largest division in Latin America and one of the world's most important, accounting for 25% of the total profit of the group. The company operates in three segments: Commercial Banking, Global Wholesale Banking, and Asset Management and Insurance.The bank was founded in 1982 in SÃ£o Paulo, where its headquarters are located.