BSBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||315.12|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.404B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Banco Santander Brasil aims to check expense growth - CEO Nov 19
- BSBR Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 18
- Oversold Conditions For Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR) Nov 12
- On The Impact Of Currency Gyrations On Emerging Market Equities Nov 4
- This Tiny Bank ETF is Full of Surprises ETF Trends Oct 28
- Moody's assigns (P)Aaa.br (sf) / (P)Baa2 (sf) ratings to the senior shares and (P) A1.br (sf) / (P) Ba2 (sf) to the mezzanine shares to be issued by Driver Brasil Two FIDC, a Brazilian auto loan securitization Oct 24
- Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Oct 24
- Do you trust the ECB to get the stress tests right? Oct 23
- Interesting BSBR Put And Call Options For June 2014 Oct 22
- Moody's downgrades three Diversified Payment Right programs sponsored by Brazilian banks Oct 4
BSBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banco Santander Brasil is down 11.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Itau Unibanco Holding down 5.79%, and Bank Bradesco down 19.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSBR
Pro Report PDF for BSBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BSBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BSBR
Did Banco Santander Brasil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Banco Santander Brasil is a subsidiary of Banco Santander in Brazil, its largest division in Latin America and one of the world's most important, accounting for 25% of the total profit of the group. The company operates in three segments: Commercial Banking, Global Wholesale Banking, and Asset Management and Insurance.The bank was founded in 1982 in SÃ£o Paulo, where its headquarters are located.