BRY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.876|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||51.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||160.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Bold Predictions of What LINN Energy Will Do in 2014 Fool Dec 11
- 3 Sizzling Dividends to Buy in 2014 Fool Dec 11
- Upstream Oil & Gas MLPs Will Have Significant Acquisition Ambitions, Midstream MLPs Have Organic Growth According to this Award Winning Analyst: A 2013 Wall Street Transcript Top 10 Interview Wall Street Transcript Dec 10
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GGM, NVC, NQM, NQU, BRY The Street Dec 10
- Is Linn Energy Overpaying For Berry Petroleum? Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Berry Petroleum Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Dec 9
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Berry Petroleum, Devon Energy and Williams Dec 9
- BERRY PETROLEUM CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 9
- A Flurry of Sober Stock Rallies The Street Dec 9
- Papa's Pessimism Pummels Producers The Street Dec 6
BRY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Berry Petroleum is up 47.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, LinnCo down 13.33%, and Linn Energy down 12.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRY
Pro Report PDF for BRY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRY
Did Berry Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Berry Petroleum Company is an independent energy company engaged in the production, development, acquisition, exploitation and exploration of crude oil and natural gas. Publicly traded since 1987, Berry traces its roots in California heavy oil production back to 1909. Currently, Berry’s principal reserves and producing properties are in California, Utah (Uinta basin), Texas (E. Texas, Permian basin) and Colorado (Piceance). At December 31, 2010, the Company reported proved reserves of 271 million barrels of oil equivalent (BOE), a 15% increase compared to 2009 proved reserves. 2010 proved developed reserves represent 49% of total proved reserves. At year-end 2010, the Company’s proved reserve mix includes 166 million barrels of crude oil, condensate and natural gas liquids, and 630 billion cubic feet of natural gas, or 61% oil and 39% natural gas. Total production in 2010 averaged 32,700 BOE per day.