BRS Key Stats
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Target (TGT), Toll Brothers (TOL... May 21
- Bristow Group Lifts Dividend 25% Fool May 21
- Bristow raises dividend 25 percent, to 25 cents May 21
- Bristow Group (BRS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.25; 1.5% Yield Street Insider May 21
- InPlay: Bristow Group increases quarterly dividend by 25% to $0.25 per share fro... May 21
- Bristow Group Announces 25 Percent Dividend Increase PR Newswire May 21
- Bristow Group: Here’s What Investors Need to Know Before Earnings May 20
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of VBR May 17
- Southwest Stays Neutral May 14
- Southwest Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
BRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bristow Group is up 49.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Air Methods up 23.20%, and Atlas Air Worldwide down 1.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BRS
Pro Report PDF for BRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRS
Did Bristow Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Alaska, Australia, Brazil, Russia and Trinidad. The company is originally based at Aberdeen Airport, Scotland, part of the Bristow Group based in Houston, Texas, USA. Bristow Helicopters Ltd holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating Licence, it is permitted to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircraft with 20 seats or more. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.