BRS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.865|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||267.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||214.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - BLL, INT, HUM, BRS And MOH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Bristow Group To Present At The Cowen And Company Third Annual Ultimate Energy Conference PR Newswire Nov 26
- Bristow Group's CEO Hosts Investor Day Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Herman Miller, Bristow Group and Dover Nov 22
- Bristow Group's Management Presents at Barclays Select Growth Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Bristow Group To Host Investor Day In New York City On November 21st Featuring Lider Aviacao noodls Nov 18
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Bristow Group (BRS) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 18
- Bristow Group upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman theflyonthewall.com Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - INO, PSMT, CBI, BRS And EHTH Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- Bristow Group To Present At The Barclays Select Growth Conference PR Newswire Nov 14
BRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bristow Group is up 53.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Atlas Air Worldwide down 11.53%, and Era Group up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRS
Pro Report PDF for BRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRS
Did Bristow Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Alaska, Australia, Brazil, Russia and Trinidad. The company is originally based at Aberdeen Airport, Scotland, part of the Bristow Group based in Houston, Texas, USA. Bristow Helicopters Ltd holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating Licence, it is permitted to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircraft with 20 seats or more. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.