BRP Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Homebuilders Rebound With Assist From Pulte, Ryland May 20
- [video] Tips on Navigating the Credit Markets: Expert May 9
- Brookfield Residential Properties Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earning... May 3
- Brookfield Residential Properties (BRP) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.04 Street Insider May 2
- Brookfield Residential Reports 2013 First Quarter Results noodls May 2
- Horizon Asset Management's small-cap picks Apr 26
- Wells Fargo Starts Brookfield Residential (BRP) at Outperform Street Insider Apr 24
- BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES INC. Financials Mar 30
- Valuation Model For Brookfield Asset Management Mar 27
BRP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookfield Residential Properties is up 102.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Howard Hughes up 72.67%, and Texas Pacific Land Trust up 43.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BRP
Pro Report PDF for BRP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRP
Did Brookfield Residential Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. is a land developer and homebuilder in North America with its headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The company entitles and develops land; builds and markets single family homes; and sells lots to third-party builders. As of December 31, 2011, it controls over 100,000 lots and operates in the following markets: Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Diego, and Washington D.C. It is the sixth largest residential properties company in North America.