BRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.459|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||212.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Relative Strength Alert For Brown & Brown Dec 4
- Proctor Financial, Inc. Earns Esteemed Center of Excellence Recognition From BenchmarkPortal for Third Consecutive Year Marketwired Dec 2
- BRO Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Nov 25
- Arthur J. Gallagher Gains on Acquisitions - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Brown & Brown Larger Than S&P 500 Component Rowan Companies Nov 15
- BROWN & BROWN INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Brown & Brown Enters Oversold Territory (BRO) Nov 5
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - BRO Nov 4
- Brown & Brown, Inc. Announces the Planned Departure of Cory Walker, Senior Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, Effective March 2014 Marketwired Nov 1
- Willis Group Lags on Earnings, Tops Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
BRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brown & Brown is up 17.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Arthur J. Gallagher up 32.46%, and Marsh & McLennan up 39.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRO
Pro Report PDF for BRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRO
Did Brown & Brown make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that provides a variety of insurance and reinsurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach and Tampa, Florida, with origins dating back to 1939, Brown & Brown, Inc. was incorporated under the laws of the state of Florida in 1959. Its offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. The company operates over 170 profit centers in 38 states.