BRLI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.712|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bio-Reference Labs Rides a Demographic Wave The Street Dec 6
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Becomes Oversold (BRLI) The Street Dec 4
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - BRLI Dec 3
- Myriad Genetics Sued On Gene Patents; Stock Falls Dec 2
- Why Bio-Reference Laboratories, Tilly's, and 58.com Plunged Today Fool Nov 27
- Why Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc. Shares Plunged Fool Nov 27
- Stocks Up Slightly In Late Trade; Pegasystems Climbs Investor's Business Daily Nov 27
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/27: (ATRM) (ELTK) (BIOS) Higher; (TLYS) (BLOX) (BRLI) Lower Street Insider Nov 27
- Why Bio-Reference Labs (BRLI) Crashed Wednesday The Street Nov 27
BRLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bio-Reference Labs is down 0.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Quest Diagnostics up 5.02%, and Laboratory Corporation up 18.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRLI
Pro Report PDF for BRLI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRLI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRLI
Did Bio-Reference Labs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc. is the fourth largest full service laboratory in the United States and the largest independent regional laboratory in the Northeastern market, primarily a clinical testing laboratory servicing physician offices with concentrations in the focused markets of esoteric testing, molecular diagnostics, anatomical pathology, women’s health and correctional health care. BRLI operates as a national oncology laboratory as GenPath. BRLI’s innovative technology platform for sexually transmitted infections has enabled it to expand as a national laboratory in the area of Women’s Health. GeneDx, a wholly owned subsidiary, is the BRLI genetics laboratory and is typically recognized as the leading laboratory for testing of rare genetic diseases; GeneDx has now become a technology leader with GenomeDx, based on a CGH array platform and its NextGen sequence offerings that are currently offered in cardiology and will be offered in the future in other disease specific areas. The company was founded by Marc D. Grodman on December 24, 1981 and is headquartered in Elmwood Park, New Jersey.