BRKS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.04|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-94.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.215M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Brooks Automation Announces Participation at the Midtown CAP Summit Investor Conference noodls Nov 26
- BROOKS AUTOMATION INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 22
- Brooks Automation's CEO Presents at Barclays Select Growth Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- Brooks Automation's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Brooks Automation Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended September 30, 2013 Results noodls Nov 14
- Brooks Automation, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Nov 14
- Brooks Automation, Inc. Discusses Q1 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- BROOKS AUTOMATION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 14
- Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook Street Insider Nov 14
- Q4 2013 Brooks Automation, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 14
BRKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brooks Automation is up 41.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.30%, Entegris up 19.11%, and Mattson Technology up 229.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRKS
Pro Report PDF for BRKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRKS
Did Brooks Automation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brooks Automation, Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of automation, vacuum and instrumentation solutions for multiple markets including semiconductor manufacturing, life sciences, and clean energy. Its technologies, engineering competencies and global service capabilities provide customers speed to market, and ensure high uptime and rapid response, which equate to superior value in their mission-critical controlled environments. Since 1978, it has been a leading partner to the global semiconductor manufacturing market and through product development initiatives and strategic business acquisitions; it has expanded its reach to meet the needs of customers in the life sciences industry, analytical & research markets and clean energy solutions. Brooks is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA, with direct operations in North America, Europe and Asia.