BRE Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- BRE Properties (BRE) Passes Through 3% Yield Mark May 22
- Canada Real Estate Slump Only Just Beginning, Madani Says May 21
- January 2014 Options Now Available For BRE Properties (BRE) May 20
- [video] Betting Big on Apartments May 17
- BRE Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BRE) May 16
- BRE PROPERTIES INC /MD/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Midcaps Double S&P 500 Return: Get the Right ETF May 7
- BRE's Earnings Miss by a Penny May 2
- BRE's Earnings Miss by a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks May 2
BRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BRE Properties is up 7.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, AvalonBay Communities up 1.17%, and Simon Property Group up 20.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BRE
Pro Report PDF for BRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRE
Did BRE Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BRE Properties Inc. was formed in 1970 and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The company is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on the development, acquisition and management of multifamily apartment communities in eight targeted metropolitan markets of the Western United States. As of December 31, 2008, BRE Properties had real estate assets that included: 72 wholly- or majority-owned stabilized multifamily communities, aggregating 21,196 units in California, Washington and Arizona; 13 stabilized multifamily communities owned through joint ventures comprised of 4,080 apartment units; and eight apartment communities in various stages of construction and development. BRE Properties was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.