BRE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.246|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||70.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||177.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BMO Capital Upgrades BRE Properties (BRE) to Market Perform Street Insider 8:34 AM
- BRE Properties (BRE) Confirms Exploration of Strategic Options, Bid from Essex Property Trust (ESS) Street Insider 8:33 AM
- [$$] Charting the Market Barrons.com Dec 7
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Is BRE Properties Up for Sale? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Is BRE Properties Up for Sale? Dec 6
- BRE Bid Joins Apartment Hunt Amid REIT Discount: Real M&A Dec 6
- 10:01 am BRE Properties: Land and Buildings urges BRE Properties to explore strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value Dec 5
- Land & Buildings Encourages BRE Properties to Explore Potential Sale Dec 5
BRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BRE Properties is up 24.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Essex Property up 11.48%, and AvalonBay Communities down 7.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRE
Pro Report PDF for BRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRE
Did BRE Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BRE Properties Inc. was formed in 1970 and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The company is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on the development, acquisition and management of multifamily apartment communities in eight targeted metropolitan markets of the Western United States. As of December 31, 2008, BRE Properties had real estate assets that included: 72 wholly- or majority-owned stabilized multifamily communities, aggregating 21,196 units in California, Washington and Arizona; 13 stabilized multifamily communities owned through joint ventures comprised of 4,080 apartment units; and eight apartment communities in various stages of construction and development. BRE Properties was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.