BRDT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0599|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.776M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15950%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/09 08:30
PR Newswire09/03 09:00
PR Newswire09/02 08:30
PR Newswire08/21 09:00
PR Newswire08/14 08:30
PR Newswire08/05 08:30
BRDT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BreedIT is up 304.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.16%, Activision Blizzard up 24.60%, and Avid Technology up 65.83%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BRDT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BRDT
Did BreedIT make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
BreedIT Corp is a development stage company.
BRDT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BRDT","name")
- Description: =YCI("BRDT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BRDT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BRDT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BRDT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.